FCC Environment are the headline sponsor at the 2015 World Waste to Energy City Summit. The Summit brings together an excellent faculty of international waste management authorities, executives, developers, bankers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking. This event provides a great opportunity for the FCC group to demonstrate its environmental services brand in a business field that is considered as strategic in the group's development plan.
With a firm focus on advanced conversion technologies, the summit addresses the need for innovation - not just in technology, but in policy, finance and partnership models - in order to accelerate the growth of the industry worldwide.
FCC Environment will be presenting on 'Global Trends in the Waste to Energy Industry'. The group will be joined by more than 50 international speakers over the two day summit to discuss:
- UK Election Result: What will it mean for the advanced waste to energy industry?
- Debt and Equity Finance: Two panels of investors discuss the risks and opportunities
- Global CEO Debate: International waste management CEOs join the annual debate on the advanced conversion industry
- Case Studies: Active project developers demonstrate how ACT facilities can be structured and financed for success
- International Project Opportunities: Keynote speakers from high-growth markets in Latin America, Central Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia
- Fuels and Chemicals: Oil and chemical companies share their thoughts on the potential for high-value products from municipal and commercial waste
The event will take place at London, at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel (7, Pepys Street - London EC3N 4AF)Back