Household Recycling Centres

re3 permits

Residents permit

If you have one, please display the residents' permit (orange windscreen sticker) on your window screen.

However it is not necessary to have a residents' permit to visit a re3 recycling centre if you live in the re3 area. Simply bring ID and proof of address on your visit i.e. a photocard driving licence, council tax or bank statement or credit card bill.

Please note, we reserve the right to ask for proof of residency, even for visitors with a permit, from time to time. If you are not a resident of one of these councils, please do not come to the re3 Recycling Centres as access will not be permitted.

Frequently asked questions

Residents Permits

Commercial and commercial-type vehicle permits

Residents from Bracknell Forest, Reading and Wokingham Boroughs who want to visit a re3 recycling centre in a commercial or commercial-type vehicle have to apply for a free permit at least 24 hours before visiting site.  Please note permits are one use only, therefore you will be required to apply for a permit for each visit. 

The issuing of permits for commercial and commercial-type vehicles will ensure that residents and firms that follow waste disposal regulations do not have to pay for traders that try to dump trade waste for free at re3 recycling centres.

Please use the online application form to apply for a free permit.

Commercial vehicle permits are needed for vans and pick-ups, even if these are domestically owned. Box vehicles are not permitted at the recycling centres. If you are not sure if you need a commercial permit, please check the below table.



You can also access the online application form are on your local re3 partner council website.

Bracknell Forest

Reading Borough Council

Wokingham Borough Council


Frequently asked questions

Commercial and commercial-type vehicles FAQs

Do I need a commercial vehicle permit?

x Staff zone login

Please enter your details below