We help local authorities serve their communities with a range of services from recycling to re-use, secondary sorting to materials marketing.
- One of the largest operators of HWRC in UK
- Finance, design, build and operate processing facilities
- Mature Materials Marketing structure
- Award winning Re-Use solutions across the UK
- Land available to build facilities
- Successful and mature service delivery process
- Profit share model
- Work with charity partnerships for strong retail presence
- Natural extension of on site activity supporting recycling targets
- Rehabilitation of prisoners
- Work with Dyson
- Cover all aspects of Re-use from Kettles to Sofas
FCC Environment operate 88 Household Waste Recycling Centres across the UK
FCC Environment operate 13 Materials Recycling Facilities and 31 waste transfer stations.