From Care Homes to tattoo parlours, dentists to nurseries FCC Environment have a comprehensive clinical solution for you.
Let us take care of your waste
At FCC Environment, we know that time spent not caring for your customers is time wasted. That’s why we aim to take the hassle out of your waste management with our Clinical Waste Solutions.
Our dedicated clinical service package offers you:
- A free survey of your needs
- Containers and packaging materials tailored to those needs
- A guaranteed collection schedule, working towards zero waste to landfill
- A local accredited service depot with staff who understand your business
- Fully compliant legal documentation to enable you to meet your HSE obligations
- Secure handling and licensed disposal that meets environmental requirements and ‘Duty of Care’ audits
- Training to ensure your staff segregate and handle waste safely and professionally.
One-stop shop for waste solutions
Everything we do is designed to simplify waste management. As well as scheduled collections, we offer a wide range of clinical waste services and solutions that will save you time and money.
Suitable for all clinical waste streams including hazardous, infectious, medicinally contaminated and offensive waste.
We provide a comprehensive range of containers specifically designed for all dental waste streams from amalgams to x-ray chemicals.
Sharps and theatre units
Our sharps and theatre units are UN approved to dispose of all types of sharps waste from cytotoxic to contaminated sharps in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements.
Our confidential waste management services include secure disposal and shredding.
General and mixed recycling
We provide comprehensive general and mixed recycling solutions with a wide range of bin and container sizes serviced by a large, reliable fleet of vehicles.
We offer a range of skips at very competitive prices. Choose from 3, 4, 8, 12 and 16 cubic yard skips through to 25, 35 and 40 cubic yard ROROs
Other services include WEEE recycling, organic and hazardous waste collection. Whatever your waste management needs, the chances are we will have the solution at FCC Environment.
- » Non-recyclable waste
- » Food
- » Non-hazardous waste
- » Card and cardboard
- » Empty cans
- » Empty food containers and plastic
- » Empty bottles
- » Paper and magazines