Let us take care of your food
At FCC Environment, we know that time spent not caring for your customers is time wasted. That’s why we aim to take the hassle out of your waste management with our food waste solutions.
Our dedicated food service package offers you:
- A free survey of your needs leading to a cost-effective solution tailored to your requirements
- Clearly-labelled containers and a guaranteed collection schedule
- A sophisticated collection process that minimises unpleasant smells, cuts carbon emissions and achieves zero waste to landfill
- Fully compliant legal documentation to enable you to meet your Environment Agency obligations
- Training and advice to help prevent food waste and ensure successful segregation of food waste into the correct containers
- food preparation waste and leftover food
- out-of-date and spoilt food waste
- industrial food by-products
- food and drink manufacturing processing wastes
- packaged food waste
- solid and liquid agricultural wastes
- animal by-products
One stop shop for waste solutions
Everything we do is designed to simplify waste management. As well as food collections, we offer a wide range of scheduled services and solutions that will save you time and money.
Suitable for all food waste streams, our nationwide service can recover:
We offer a fully managed feminine hygiene and nappy waste collection service.
Our comprehensive waste management services for businesses embrace clinical, commercial and industrial waste processing, recycling, shredding and secure disposal.
General and mixed recycling
We provide comprehensive general and mixed recycling solutions with a wide range of bin and container sizes serviced by a large, reliable fleet of vehicles.
We offer a range of skips at very competitive prices. Choose from 3, 4, 8, 12 and 16 cubic yard skips through to 25, 35 and 40 cubic yard ROROs.
Other services include WEEE recycling, organic and hazardous waste collection. Whatever your waste management needs, the chances are we will have the solution at FCC Environment.
Recycling food waste to generate heat and electricity
FCC Environment delivers an end-to-end service that takes care of all your food waste requirements, from defining your individual needs, providing waste containers, making regular collections and providing advice and guidance about preventing food waste and promoting accurate segregation.
We also have a zero waste to landfill commitment. To do this we have access to a network of anaerobic digestion plants that use natural processes to break down food and organic waste, producing biogas as a by-product which can then be used to generate heat and electricity for local communities, businesses or added to the National Grid. Other by-products can be used as soil conditioners to fertilise land.